Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Why I don't like Kris Aquino.


If there is one showbiz personality that I don't like to see every day on tv, I say Kris Aquino. Oh my gosh, she is so overexposed, like her face is on tv 24/7! Whenever I hear her voice in the morning, I just go nuts because she sounds like a squeaking floor. What is even funnier, whenever she talks she has this mannerism that she moves her lips like it is being pulled left and right, up and down by a thread hahaha!!! I wonder if she is aware that she is annoying. Does Boy Abunda can really tolerate her? If I were in showbiz, she is one personality I wouldn't want to be friends with because I know she will be criticizing me ... she hates girls who talks like her hahaha. She is almost 40, and her bratty-teenager drama doesn't fit her anymore. Ewww!

here is one video, you might like to watch and let me know if you think Kris acted rudely here:
PEParazzi Beta

Posted using ShareThis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah. that made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

what the f*** was she thinking?? too ignorant!!

 
The Lucky Biatch © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina