Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pet Society 1st birthday contest

I am so addicted with Playfish'es game Pet Society. They are having their 1st year anniversary contest entitled "1st Birthday If I had a million coins.." I decided to join and challenged myself in using the latest technology out there. Though it seemed, Photoshop and Windows Movie Maker are just the easiest tools out there for graphic designing and video editing, it was one heck of a time for me to understand each of its buttons functions but in a way, I had fun learning too. So, this is it, I am going to show every one my entry for the contest and I really do hope I will win although I know a whole bunch of kids out there, ages 8 to 14 years old, have better entries and far more great talent in making cute drawings and videos. So here it is ...


If JACKPOT Has 1 Million - More free videos are here

0 comments:

 
The Lucky Biatch © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina