Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Love the Mall of Asia Security Officers


If there is a mall that I really love to go to and will recommend to all people to visit, that would be SM Mall Of Asia (MOA) in Pasay City. It is a shopping haven for shopaholics like me, food is great, ambiance is perfect, and never did I complained about it being too crowded because it is so spacious. But, on top of it all, one thing I so love about MOA is the impeccable service of their Security. Last thursday, February 26, me, my mom and aunt decided to go to MOA after our DFA appointment, that was around 8:30 am. When the Security Officers saw us walking towards the mall, we were about 60 meters away from Mc Donalds (something like that hehehe), they offered to take us inside using the service mobile, that way, according to them, we wouldn't have to walk. They opened the car door for us, they were smiling, they were very courteous the whole time. Even during the time we were doing our shopping til the time we have to go home, they were so nice to us. So, I hope that the management of SM is reading this, and I want to you to know that I truly admire the friendliness of your mall, the great service of your security (they deserve a raise) and from now on, MOA is now my favorite mall. Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

not all i guess..
before i left the country,my flight was delayed for 5hours. so March 2008,i went to MOA with my friends. we kindly asked the patrolling guard if he can take a picture of my group. here comes another patrolling guard telling him not to do it. we said its not even going to take a minute. the guard said "magagalit ung supervisor namin"
we ended up asking a passerby to take our picture. so much for kind guards

 
The Lucky Biatch © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina