Monday, March 16, 2009

Joaquin's Phoenix


I was really surprised when a month ago or so, Joaquin Phoenix, my favorite actor, my dream guy, my baby, appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman looking like an Amish man and announcing to everyone that he has become a hip hop artist. Give me a break Joaquin, what the hell is wrong with you?! I can deal with the whole transition from making films to making music but he shouldn't act like he is on drugs all the time and those beard makes you looks so dirty. I will forever love Joaquin the actor and when I heard samples of his rap, the Phoenix that he has become could be a genius too... really, not that bad. I will support him though but I hope he will be nice when he is on tv because not all rappers are weirdo when they are being interviewed.

here are some clips of Joaquin, can we please not judge him.



1 comments:

BaysideTigers said...

I personally love the Joaquin beard. He looks like he could hang with me and my boys now.

 
The Lucky Biatch © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina